BREAKING: Updates on Ferguson MO Protests (10:46 PM) [LIVE]
- FBI audit shows details of St. Louis County official’s embezzlement http://bit.ly/1mO37tk
- Preview: Bob McCulloch To Answer Questions on ‘St. Louis On The Air’ http://bit.ly/1ox9nRL via @stlpublicradio
- Stenger tells protesters that the County Council is listening http://bit.ly/1mNXMCo
- Live stream from the protest in front of the #Ferguson police department http://bambuser.com/v/4965235 via @bassem_masri
- @ABC7Chicago: #BREAKING: #Ferguson, Mo. police officer shot, officer not killed, according to St. Louis Co. police
- All members of @handsupunited_ + @lostvoices14 are safe. We are hearing the police officer was shot in the arm. Suspect was killed #Ferguson
- Pretty sure #Ferguson just went from bad to worse.
- Another ambulance is coming. Think it’s for the body of the boy that was killed. #Ferguson
- In this moment, the crowd is pivoting from Martin to full-fledged Malcolm. Many people have said they are tired of hands-up. #Ferguson
- There’s a lot happening in #ferguson right now. We all need to pay attention and uplift the humanity of the people on the ground.
The thing that kills me about “Ur So Gay” is that Katy isn’t singing about a boyfriend who actually turned out to be gay. She’s using “gay” as an insult, because the guy was effeminate, not conforming to her expected gender roles. She shames him for being thin and wearing makeup.
In the opening line of the song she says he should kill himself.
But, you know, baby you’re a firework or whatever.
casual reminder that the apocalyptic violence is still happening in ferguson because the police refused to fire a white cop who shot dead an innocent unarmed black kid
For someone who has done nothing with his life, my dad has got a lot of nerve trying to tell me what to do with mine.
Apparently some vegans are telling people not to eat honey to support bees.
STOP. STOP NOW.
DO YOU EVEN KNOW HOW BEES WORK?
Buy honey (local if possible) -> support beekeepers -> support bees.
I swear people don’t even think this stuff out.
Beekeepers provide bees with an environment in which they can live, and are encouraged to thrive. Bees then have a big huge giant person who can deal with any threats to the hive.
Yes, honey is a winter food supply for bees, but beekeepers (unless they’re dicks, in which case they’d be shooting themselves in the foot) will NEVER take too much honey from a hive, and will always ensure that bees have enough food. Think about it, you’re not going to starve a source of income/hobby, are you?
okay so a big ass pesticide company -Syngenta- just peitioned to the U.S. got to let them increase their pesticide limit up another 40,000%, which is basically a death sentence for bees, so please please PLEASE if you can at least donate $1 to help them here?
(9.23.14) — Another morning in Amerikkka. Somebody thought it would be fun to desecrate the Mike Brown Memorial early this morning. I… I really can’t even. #staywoke #farfromover
Here’s a picture of some cops watching the memorial burn although there seemed to be no police at the scene when the fire department arrived.
A great addition to your garden or back yard. - Bee watering station.
Bees need water just like we do but often times drown in open water. To make a bee watering station you can either do what is shown in the photo above and fill the bowl of a dog/cat watering jug with stones or you can fill a small dish with marbles and add water to that. That way the bees have something to land on!
First post to get this many notes, and I’m so glad it’s this one. ^_^
No fuck bees kill them all
Kill all bees huh? Bees are responsible for pollinating around 80% of agriculture. Bees die, you die. Do research and get over your fears.
bees are so important save the beesThis is so cute
People are losing their fire and forgetting about Ferguson. That’s exactly what the police want, though: for all of this to just go away and for people to forget about it.
Don’t let that happen.
Most of mine and Kimmy’s charrie interactions XD
hey sooooo remember how the police in ferguson were going to start wearing body cameras
actual quote from the article: “This gotcha discipline that we have with the dash board cameras is what we’d be afraid of,” Roorda said.
basically “any tangible way of holding us accountable for abusing our power is what we’d be afraid of”
My dad won’t shut the fuck up and I swear I can feel my blood pressure rising.